Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hibernating--

because it's the kind of day where you don't want to be outside.  We haven't been hammered with 3 feet (yet!) like the folks on the east coast, but I still have no desire to venture outside except to shovel the back patio occasionally.  Our chihuahua objects strongly to going outside in the cold, and absolutely refuses to  walk in the snow- so the shoveling is for her.  At least then I can throw her outside without guilt!!

Here's our table at the moment--


The storm is supposed to stick around until Friday- glad I'm off work the rest of the week.  I started on my IT! piece yesterday, and I'll be down in the studio all afternoon.  I may even forego my workout today, that's how much I don't want to drive!

I'm thinking I am changing what I'm doing- I'm just not that happy with what I have so far.  So I'm off on another idea that involves playing with Google Earth, something I like to do anyway.  Dinner is already taken care of, I have a big pot of chili in my new enamelware Dutch oven.  The oven will help keep the house warm, and the smell is heavenly!

2 comments:

Judy Warner said...

Hope the snow has let up a bit! We are expecting a high of 49 today! I plan to run outside. Hope you have a great 2011.

Judy said...

Hope you have survived the snow! It was 60+ here today, so we enjoyed a lot of walking outside, and even ate lunch on the patio at one of our favorite restaurants! I told my dh that this is how winter in Atlanta is supposed to be....none of that snow business we had last week!

Happy New Year Bev!

xo