Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tennis

has occupied a lot of my week- was not yesterday's semi-final between Federer and Djokovic amazing?

I also got a lot done on my Interpret This piece yesterday, but I can't show any pictures of that.  Right now I have it up on my design wall to look at for a few days.  I was thinking of adding a design twist, but now I'm not so sure.  So I'll look at if off and on this week, and make my decision by Friday.

My WAQ group got together on Friday- I may be able to quilt the memory quilt using a friend's longarm.  That would mean I could have it done in a couple of hours rather than a couple of days.  It won't happen until after I get back from Florida in October either way.

So that has been my week.  I'm playing with design ideas for a couple small pieces for a silent auction at Barnes and Noble in Grand Junction, using more rusted fabric.  I've cleaned the studio, I'm thinking about quilting designs for the Interpret This piece.  Nothing exciting here- I wish the rain would stop in New York so we can get this final underway!!

1 comment:

Libby Fife said...

Sounds like things are percolating anyway. I have been staring at my IT! piece (2nd idea) for awhile now...:) Have a good week!